Our Assurance & Accounting department is specialized both on audits of the annual financial statements of banks, insurance and asset management company supervised by FINMA and on the assessment of the compliance with the provisions of supervisory laws (regulatory audit).
Assistant Manager or Manager - Assurance & Accounting FS
- Undertake work at client premises and liaise with clients within the financial services sector
- Act as a first choice point of contact throughout the year for our clients
- Engage actively in the planning of the audit as well as the actual fieldwork for financial and regulatory audits
- Taking full ownership for the preparation of all reports (e.g. comprehensive report, regulatory audit report, audit committee presentation, etc)
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff to help them realize their full potential
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Controlling and /or Audit
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or international equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in an Audit department within a Big 4 or other major Audit company focusing on banks, insurance or asset management company
- Knowledge of Swiss regulatory requirements applicable to the financial sector (i.e. laws, ordinance, FINMA circulars and self-regulation)
- Proficient English and French. German is a plus
- Excellent communication and team work skills, strong attention to details
- Dedication to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Proactive, stress-resilient and flexible
We have over 500 experts working in Switzerland in the Financial Services line of business. Our philosophy is to adopt an interdisciplinary approach across our different departments acting in this line of business. Specifically in Geneva, we have around 75 professionals, which are focusing on delivering services to financial institutions. We offer you the opportunity to become part of that highly qualified and motivated team and to be engaged with fascinating Multinational stakeholders.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.