The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Information Technology, Logistics, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands such as Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The network team is looking for a new colleague: Network Engineer.
- Design, configuration and migration of network infrastructure. ?
- Elaborate technical documentations. ?
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team. ?
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy. ?
- Interact with Providers and Manufacturers. ?
- Management of network projects. ?
- Execution of 2nd or 3rd level support. ?
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in network domains. ?
- Proficiency in French and English, any other language is an asset. ?
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. ?
- Strong communication skills. ?
- Team player and able to work autonomous. ?
- Able to deal with a complex environment. ?
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of DataCenter network technologies (Cisco ACI, NXOS and Catalyst). ?
- Good knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols. ?
- Experience with F5 Application Delivery Controllers (Load-Balancers). ?
- General knowledge of Hypervisor and Server technologies. ?
- Good knowledge of API/Python scripting and Automation tools. ?
- Good knowledge of Campus network technologies (Catalyst). ?
- Firewall and DWDM skills are a plus.
Proficiency in French and English, any other language is an asset.
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD.