Randstad has over 55 years of experience in the area of HR Management. Under the Randstad Inhouse Services concept, Randstad becomes a full service supplier providing consultancy to international clients. For a long term temporary assignment in the Trademark Department of our client, the company Philip Morris International, based in Lausanne, we are looking for an:
Temporary assignment 100%
- Responsible for maintaining, filing and archiving department files (electronic and paper), in accordance with general records management
- Prepare departmental documents including formatting, proof-reading and appropriate circulation and signatures
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to Trademark department
- Assist in the preparation of various presentations, reports or special projects
- Organize and coordinate arrangements for meetings and assemble materials for such meetings
- Manage calendars/agendas and support the department during events on logistics matters
- Organize and coordinate arrangements for business travels, booking flights, visas, meetings, trainings, videoconference, business lunches and conferences; as well as prepare expense reports
- Handle purchase order creation when necessary
- Serve as back-up support for fellow secretary/administrative assistants during vacation periods or absence, as agreed or assigned
- Assist non-French-speaking sub-department heads with reasonable personal arrangements (e.g., making appointments with French-speaking service providers, such as doctors and home repair companies).
- A high school diploma or completed commercial apprenticeship (CFC).
- Experience in an administrative position in a multinational company is an asset
- Interested in legal and trademarks
- Computer literate, comfortable with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent command of English (written/spoken), French is an asset
- Proactive, organized and always committed to deliver work of the highest quality
We offer the opportunity to join a successful and dynamic team of professionals and to enjoy the excitement of a complex global company. At Philip Morris we sincerely believe that the right people make the difference. You will be exposed and work with multiple cultures and diverse internal as well as external stakeholders.
Date of entry: immediate