As the leading technology company in the packaging ecosystem, our ambition is to shape the industry -with BOBST holding the No.1 or 2 position in each technology, leading in their segment and ensuring continuous innovation leadership, by exploiting disruptive technologies.
We understand the packaging ecosystem and contribute to the increasingly collaborative and connected world of our customers with smart, connected machines, software, and services.
We anticipate future needs of our customers, their customers, and end consumers. We use these insights to sustainably support our customers to drive current and future consumer needs.
PLM Stream Lead
The PLM Stream Lead is responsible to manage the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) activities of the Bobst Group. He leads the PLM Stream within the Bobst Business Solutions (BBS) program. He reports functionally to the BBS Program Manager and hierarchically to the Head of Group Standards. His main missions are to
- Build the company's long-term PLM vision and help the definition and implementation of the group-level PLM strategy with regards to tools, methodologies, libraries and governance.
- Lead a major transformation program dedicated to the evolution of the group's PLM methodologies, libraries, and tools.
The activity scope includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage a major group-level transformation program aimed at migrating and deploying all authoring tool users to the mid-term target PLM solutions, including mechanical, electrical, and fluidic-CAD methodologies, libraries, and tools. Interact and drive group and local Business Process Owners, Key Users, Group IT and other Subject Matter Experts. Ensure the end-to-end application of functional solutions (business requirements, design, build, testing, documentation, change mgt, data migration). Support the solution deployment and coordinate the fix of level 3 production issues. Ensure the necessary documentation of the PLM solutions
- Manage functional teams within the BBS program, including the reporting to the BBS program lead, administrative tasks, and coaching of the team.
- Define and steer the company's long-term vision for all PLM-related activities, coordinating with the R&D Heads and the Group IT
- Define and animate a group-level community of authoring tool users, ensuring that best practices are implemented and shared.
- Collect the needs and pain points of all PLM stakeholders, and work to improve the company's maturity level.
- Share and follow the PLM business requirements with Group IT.
Professional Experience & Personal Attributes
- Master's degree in a technical field (mechanical or electrical) with later specialization in Product Lifecycle Management.
- At least 8 years of experience leading Product Lifecycle Management in an industrial company, preferably in the machinery business.
- Good knowledge of the Dassault and ZUKEN E3 tools and environments.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- English proficiency, other languages a plus (French, Italian, German).
- Resilience and self-drive
If you want to embark in our software team, be instrumental in shaping the digitalization of the packaging industry and join an innovative company with a real vision, please click on the "apply" button.