Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate to join its accounting team, able to evolve and to adapt accordingly to the growth of the company.
Accountant 80% (m/f)
The company has a lot of projects and a very ambitious development plan.
- Responsible for general ledger & accurate recording of transactions in ERP
- Assist with financial audits
- Review bank statements & reconcile discrepancies
- Prepare prepayments schedule and expense accruals
- Fixed Assets depreciation and reconciliations
- Manage Credit card clearing account
- Accounts Receivable Ageing analysis
- Verify sales invoices generated reflect latest agreements with customers
- Prepare quarterly VAT information to support fillings
- Book all supplier invoices in ERP (with or without PO)
- Check Invoices match PO and investigate/resolve variances with Suppliers
- Perform other related finance duties as assigned
- French and english fluent, german is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- Available within 1 month
- Versatility and a strong will to evolve with the company and to support the growth of the business.
Strong possibility to evolve, very dynamic sector and good work conditions.