SAP Basis Administrator
The Swatch Group Services is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The SAP basis team is looking for a new colleague to manage the SAP platform.
- SAP BASIS Projects (Installation, upgrade, migration)
- SAP BASIS Operations (Authorizations, refresh, change management, printers, etc.)
- SAP BASIS Project management
- Support for SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ERP, SAP SSM, SAP BW, SAP APO
- Performance Optimization
- Collaborate actively with the SAPCC, BICC Team, ABAP Development Team and Customers
- Maintain operational documents
- Strong technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Change management skills
- HANA technical skills
- FIORI technical skills
- ABAP knowledge
- SAP Cloud experience
- Experience with IBM/AIX, Linux and Windows servers
- Experience with Database (IBM DB2, SQLServer)
- Degree in information technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience in an industrial company
- Fluent in French and English, any additional language is an asset
The Swatch Group
Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group.