Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our prestigious clients, a Private Bank in Geneva, we are looking for a skilled:
KYC Officer Junior (H/F)
- Perform and approve KYC reviews for existing high risk and PEP clients as a 2-Line of Defense
- Assesses new client adoptions in the high risk area under application of all relevant rules and regulations
- Conducts KYC spot checks vis a vis with the Business
- Conducts investigations AML & KYC ad hoc requests
- Supports the Country Head Anti Financial Crime and his/her deputy in several projects
Skills and attributes:
- Degree in business administration or law or a successfully completed training with relevant appropriate professional qualification
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position in the areas of Compliance, Internal Audit or Legal
- A very good communicator with a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently to manage projects
- A problem solver with good technical skills
- Fluent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Available immediately
Don't wait any longer and apply online !
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion. Please note that we will only reply to complete applications (resume, work certificates, diplomas, cover letter) matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch