Our client, an innovative international company in the fertilizer sector, is looking for a Customer Service Employee (m/w) fixed-term contract from 19 April to 4 September 2021
Customer Service 50%
Synergie, groupe international RH présent en Suisse avec 6 agences Synergie : placement fixe et temporaire ainsi qu'un cabinet de recrutement romand pour les cadres, S&you. Au travers de nos équipes nous souhaitons créer avec vous une relation forte et transparente pour vous accompagner avant, pendant et après votre recrutement. Prendre le temps de bien se connaître sur le plan humain : c'est ainsi que nous souhaitons débuter avec vous une relation durable.
- You process phone calls, incoming e-mails and postal mail ;
- You are in charge of customer care (advising, problem solving, relationship management) ;
- You take orders in line with set procedures ;
- You keep the system up to date regarding client information and marketing activities ;
- You make proformas and invoices and send them to clients ;
- You establish pick-up-lists for our transporter and forwarder and check transport invoices ;
- You manage accounts receivable ;
- You support the marketing activities and manage promotional materials ;
- You carry out other related administrative support tasks and office management activities.
- You are able to work remotely (home-office), you have a quiet space to work at home
- You possess a CFC and have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- You speak and write English and (Swiss)-German fluently (min. C1), French is an asset
- You live in the Fribourg, Bern or Lausanne area
- You have an experience with tasks in the field of boarding and transport
- You are an independent and accurate professional with strong customer orientation
- You are able to work alone, prioritize, always keeping both results and quality in mind
- Working at home and collaborate with one Business Unit Manager in Switzerland but with the backup of a larger international company
- A challenging and dynamic role
Do you want to develop your career? We look forward to hearing about your projects. Don't hesitate to contact us, your file will be treated in complete confidentiality.