Reporting to the head of product management, you will be given ownership of a new project from day one, driving the various phases of the development, up to launch, one year later. You will be coordinating activities, working closely with design and engineering, looking at the overall experience and will be conducting user tests to make sure the experience is well defined, and delivered.
Junior Product Manager Innovation and Development- 1 Year
Our client is famous international company
In this role, you will
- Drive the development of a new generation of products, going through the different phases, up to the launch.
- Coordinate the work with a global team of engineers and designers, track progress and activities, making sure action items are delivered on time.
It will represent 80% of your time
- Gather user feedback from multiple sources (organizing internal and external user tests,etc.) to represent the consumer point of view in projects.
- Build a strong relationship with our customer care team, refining the process for the whole product team, improving the way we help our users after the purchase..
- Learn a lot by working on real projects, being coached by experienced product managers, working in close collaboration with a passionate team of designers, engineers and business leaders.
Skills and Competencies
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a product management role or similar
- Excellent project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple people and activities
- Familiar with the Design Thinking approach and the innovation process
- Rigorous, Self-starter, ability to act with limited guidance, to manage your own project
- Curiosity and passion for understanding the customer
- At ease with user tests and qualitative consumer research
- Ability to integrate diverse point of views, and synthesize information in a presentation
- Strong ability to express ideas both visually and orally
- A degree in innovation management, product mgt, user experience or interaction design, or project management
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English -C1
- 2/5 Years of experience
Are you a passionate junior product manager ready to drive the creation and launch of a new generation of products? Do you want to contribute to the most advanced products enjoyed and loved by millions of users?