Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients, a Private Bank in Zurich, we are looking for a skilled:
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to IPB risks in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Conduct risk assessments across multiple risk categories, including both financial and non-financial operational and regulatory risks. For business areas within IPB.
- Undertake audit assignments, draft audit issues for review by audit management, conduct tracking of audit findings and validate closure of audit findings
- Develop and maintain broad product as well as regulatory knowledge & experience. Stay abreast of business/industry changes and their effect on the team’s audit plan, audit methodology and risk assessments
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, ad hoc projects and special investigations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline and professional certification (e.g., CIA, CFE, etc.) preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an internal Audit role covering IPB topics such as key IPB and Swiss regulations and core IPB products such as for e.g. Wealth Discretionary or Lending.
- Ability to identify and evaluate risks within the control environment. Sound judgment on the impact of issues raised
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with Stakeholders
- Fluent in english, german is a plus
Don't wait any longer and apply online !
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch