Ref jobup.ch: 1940396 | Date: 11 octobre 2021
Do you want to be actively part of the energy transition? Then let’s join our team!
Omnisens is a leader in asset integrity monitoring for the energy industry. Using fiber optic-based sensing we offers continuous, reliable monitoring of energy transportation assets like power cables from windfarm or pipelines.
Based in Switzerland, Omnisens operates throughout the world, either directly or through specialized solution providers.
For more information, see www.omnisens.com
In line with the development of the business, we are currently looking for talented
Software Engineer Full Stack (Industry 4.0)
Be responsible for the software development of one our product line this include:
- Develop / maintain multiple high speed data processing service.
- Lead / propose new features for the software (visualization, data processing optimization).
- Develop / maintain the user interface application for final user
- Develop high speed acquisition service based on board SDK.
- Test the software and interact with our customers to improve our product.
You will be an active team member of our dev team and propose software architecture, algorithmic, new data processing.
- Perfect command of Object-Oriented Programming
- Debian / Ubuntu (configuration, OS migration, packaging)
- Unit testing
- Proactive and structured with a high appetence of testing and delivering reliable software
- Experience with web development interface
- Degree level Computer Science (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a software developer in Client/Server architecture, preferably developing software products/solutions for automation, instrumentation, process industries, process monitoring or control applications
- Ready to work in close collaboration within a growing team
- Interested in helping to solve real-world scientific challenges
- English and French mandatory (B2).
If you are looking for a challenging position with the opportunity to grow in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application in English.