Container / PaaS Engineer / Architect (all genders)
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:30 juillet 2021
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Basel|Bern|Geneva|Lugano|Zurich
Lean backpacks for digital pioneering - The better data and software are packaged, stored and transported, the more efficiently our clients move forward in the expanses of digital transformation. At Accenture, one of the globe's largest technology and consulting firms, you'll be one of the rare driving forces pioneering the multi-million growth market of hybrid/multi cloud and container platforms with us. We analyze real challenges in international projects and ensure value creation with innovative technology.
- Bein a technology expert, you'll build container platforms for private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- You'll lead a technically and geographically diverse team that manages virtually connected cloud platform, middleware and PaaS projects for our customers.
- Customers can also rely on your experienced support in DevSecOps and Infrastructure-as-Code automation.
- You'll efficiently set up and operate predominantly Linux-based and highly available system solutions in line with requirements.
What we're looking forward to
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable disciplines and several years of professional experience
- Experience with on-premises services and in design, configuration or implementation of holistic PaaS services (compute, storage, network)
- Insight into virtualization technologies, containerization (Docker, Podman) and container platforms
- Knowledge in modern methods of agile teamwork and DevSecOps approaches
- Fluent communication skills in German, English
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you'll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- home office possible
- interesting further training and certification opportunities available
- career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at E-Mail schreiben or by phone at +41 44 219 50 05 .
We look forward to receiving your application.