IT Application Consultant
Michael Page SwitzerlandNyon
Date de publication:13 juin 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Design and build applications for compensation management purposes
Design and build appealing operational and strategic reports, dashboards
IT Application Consultant
Our client is an industry leading compensation management solution operating across Europe.
The Application Consultant is the key to making our partner's customers successful and happy. If you are passionate about enterprise software, a real team player in making your customers successful, and you love to transform best practices into templates, we might be looking for you!
The Application Consultant is part of the Services team who is in charge of implementing the compensation management platform across the customer base globally.
As an Application Consultant, your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Design and build applications for compensation management purposes, using the company cloud platform and the latest best practices and market standards on compensation & benefits management and sales performance;
- Build interfaces: implement reusable connections/connectors to source systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Fusion and SalesForce. You will use state of the art technology to make sure the data integration is efficient and auditable with error handling and integrity checks;
- Design and build appealing operational and strategic reports and dashboards. You should have experience with report design regarding layout / UI / aesthetics as well as the technical skills to build and test these reports - including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and a 3rd party analytics platform;
- Understand specific business requirements and transform them into repeatable, standardized solutions via software configuration, SQL code, scripting, and possibly C# / .NET.
Profil du candidat
- 5+ years of experience
- Client facing consulting experience
- A degree in computer science or business information technology
- A detailed knowledge of the MS SQL Server/ Microsoft BI platform
- Hand-on experience with SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-confident to drive conversations with stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
Nice to have:
- Hand-on experience with web services, Azure Data Factory (ADF) or similar tools
- Experience with Project Management, Support & ITIL processes
- Knowledge of HR compensation and/or Sales Performance Management
- Experience with Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle Fusion, and/or SalesForce
- A general knowledge of the Windows Azure infrastructure and cloud/SaaS business applications
Conditions et Avantages
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews
- Remote work (hybrid model)