R&D Electronics Engineer
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication :28 novembre 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Länggasse 56, 2504 Bienne
Bien-Air Surgery is a growing international company that develops, manufactures, and markets high-tech instruments for multiple surgical specialities. We have held an enviable position on the international market for many years thanks to our emphasis on invention and innovation, as well as the high quality of our products and services.
To support our electronics department, we are recruiting for our development center inBiel/Bienne a :
This engineer will play a key role in a fast-moving team and participate in the elaboration of our medical devices. The engineer will integrate the research and development team to design, program, test and optimize the electronics systems inside our products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design hardware and software solutions for our medical devices
- Participate in defining specifications of innovative products
- Develop and improve the existing product panel
- Document and verify hardware and software in compliance with medical standards
- Follow and ensure electrical safety certification of our devices
- Participates in risk analysis and tests plans relating to the surgical use
- Provide technical support to production and after-sales services to ensure product longevity
- Interact with suppliers, consultants and customers
Qualifications & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- At least 3 years full time industry experience
- Experience with CAD tool Altium Designer
- Knowledge of embedded C/C++ firmware development
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting and data processing
- Experience with medical standards (ISO 13485 / 14971 and IEC 62304 / 60601) is an asset
- French or German as mother tongue with good knowledge of English (a minimum of Upper Intermediate [B2] to Advanced [C1])
We are offering successful applicants the opportunity to join an internationally renowned company, with attractive working conditions and benefits, within a high-tech environment.
- Amandine Perrenoud
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.