Key Account Manager
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication :01 décembre 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Longue-Rue 60, 2504 Bienne
Bien-Air is a growing international company which develops, manufactures and markets high-tech instruments for microsurgery. We have held an enviable position in the international market for many years thanks to our emphasis on invention and innovation, and the high quality of our products and services.
To complete our team, we are looking to add to our team at our site in Biel/Bienne a:
- Create, maintain and develop trust relationships with the company's key customers (B2B).
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements to improve competitiveness.
- Manage the communication between customers and internal stakeholders (engineering, sales, marketing, logistics) to ensure that correct products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Address key clients complaints, diagnose issues and initiate corrective actions.
- Monitor customer KPIs and budgets.
- Attending all meetings, congress and training workshops to achieve sales growth objectives.
- Drive customer-related projects and identify new business opportunities.
- Degree in sales engineering (engineering, business, etc.) or equivalent education qualification recommended.
- At least 3 years in key account management, ideally in a SME.
- Experience with international companies and medical technology equipment.
- Experience in Project Management
- You are fluent in English (C1), any other languages such as French or German is a plus.
- Pragmatic and a team player, you provide our distributors and clients with winning solutions.
- Your open-mindedness, sociability and flexibility allow you to understand and adapt to cultural differences.
- A good communicator and mentor, you know how to motivate yourself to attain business objectives.
- Self-sufficient, you coordinate your actions and priorities and take the necessary initiatives.
- You are willing to travel abroad frequently (customers, exhibitions, …) (about 15%).
We are offering successful applicants the opportunity to join an internationally renowned company, with attractive working conditions and benefits, within a high-tech environment.
Completed applications should be sent directly through Jobup.
Agences de placement s'abstenir s.v.p.