Talent Acquisition Specialist - Temporaire
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:07 juin 2022
Type de contrat:Temporaire
Lieu de travail:Neuchâtel
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors, is looking to recruit for its new International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
Type of contract: 1 year contract
In this role, you will be part of a team of 4 people and reporting to the Talent Acquisition Team Leader. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment in the regions of EMEA, LATAM and the strategic partner to our Hiring Managers. You will be supporting the Talent Acquisition Department in order to attract, recruit and retain top talent within our rapidly growing global company.
The responsibilities include:
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle - sourcing, assessing, hiring.
- Building effective, results-oriented relationships with internal customers
- Maintain and develop recruitment metrics and headcount dashboard.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Work on projects in support of best practices.
Key competences and Education background:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in recruiting for a large range of international positions. Pharmaceutical or Medical Device recruitment experience are required.
- Very good organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Sourcing experience particularly on professional platforms such as Linked In.
- Demonstrated knowledge of full life cycle recruitment.
- Relationship building and management ability.
- Ability to work across various divisions and with business leaders.
- Proven ability to constantly reprioritize workload based upon changing demands.
- Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a complex organization.
- Driven personality and results-oriented. Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Strong PC skills: Word, Excel, Outlook. Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English. German or Dutch would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Management is preferred.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send us your full application through our career website
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com