Gucci Swiss Timepieces SACortaillod
Date de publication:27 juillet 2022
Type de contrat:Temporaire
Lieu de travail:Chemin des Rochettes 2, 2016 Cortaillod
Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands.
For our offices based in Cortaillod (Neuchâtel/Switzerland), we offer a fixed-term position within our Communications Department as an:
1st September 2022- 30th April 2023
- Support the organization of Gucci Watches & Jewelry events in collaboration with local teams and corporate offices to ensure that brand image and event guidelines are respected.
- Update and coordinate the event calendar.
- Coordinate production of printed/digital tools & gifts related to events.
- Support the development and implementation of retail concepts in line with the global marcomm strategy.
- Actively participate in operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently.
- Consolidate worldwide orders and shipments.
- Coordinate hospitality for dedicated events/projects.
- Track event budgets and manage re-invoicing.
- University degree (Master level) or equivalent in Marketing or Communication.
- First significant experience in event coordination within the luxury industry or agency.
- Perfectly fluent in English. French and Italian are a plus.
- Mastering the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Great inter-personal skills with a proactive attitude, stress-resilient and able to work in team in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, we look forward to receiving your application.