SOFTWARE ENGINEER – USER INTERFACE
Date de publication:25 janvier 2023
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Länggasse 56, 2504 Bienne
Bien-Air is a growing international company which develops, manufactures, and markets high-tech instruments for microsurgery. We have held an enviable position in the international market for many years thanks to our emphasis on invention and innovation, and the high quality of our products and services. To support our team, we are looking to add to our team at our site in Biel/Bienne a:
Software Engineer - User Interface
This engineer will play a key role in a fast-moving team and participate in the development of our Medical Devices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance the user experience provided by graphical user interfaces.
- Design, simulate and adapt behaviors according to user needs.
- Automate the integration, deployment, and testing on embedded systems.
- Verify and document software in accordance with medical standards.
- Participate in risk analysis, specifications and verification protocols related to surgical use.
- Implement appropriate tools and methods for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with R&D, industrialization, and production departments.
- Promote innovation within the company and ensure the integration of new technologies.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of GUI architectures with Qt 5 framework
- Good knowledge of C embedded Linux (Yocto)
- Experience in automation and data processing with Python
- Knowledge in electronics design (schematics, soldering, wiring, measurement)
- Experience with medical standards (ISO 13485 / 14971, IEC 62304 / 60601) is an asset
- French or German as mother tongue. Good knowledge of English (a minimum of Upper Intermediate [B2] to Advanced [C1])
- Open-minded personality with the ability to quickly integrate in a team.
- Solution-oriented mindset.
We are offering successful applicants the opportunity to join an internationally renowned company, with attractive working conditions and benefits, within a high-tech environment.
Complete applications (cover letter, CV, work certificates, etc.) should be sent directly through Jobup.
Applications without any cover letter will not be reviewed.