Scientist/Engineer - BioEM lab at Biozentrum, University of Basel (100%)
- to operate cryo electron microscopes and support user operation
- to develop and support tools and software for cryo-EM
- to analyze and process data for customers and collaborators
- to support and contribute technological and scientific projects
- to manage data in collaboration with IT and scientific computing units.
We offer you
Basel is an international city with people from 150 nations. Located on the border where three countries meet - Switzerland-Germany-France -, it is Europe's most important life sciences hub. Basel provides a high standard of living and a rich and varied cultural atmosphere.
Please apply online: https://biped2.biozentrum.unibas.ch/apply/scientist-engineer-bioemlab. The application should include a brief personal statement, explaining how your qualifications and experience make you a good fit for this position, together with a full, up-to-date CV and addresses of 2 references.
We will review applications starting 26 April 2021 until the position is filled. In all cases, you will be notified of the outcome of your application. Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
For more information about Biozentrum and the BioEM lab, see www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/bioem/
For further information, please contact Mohamed Chami (firstname.lastname@example.org).