20 jobs en Direction d'entreprise / d'un département à Zug
Market Intelligence Leader
Market Intelligence Leader
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Do you want to join our newest team and have the potential to have a big impact on the global organization? Do you enjoy making connections, are you curious and like to ask questions, and do you have a knack for deriving insights from data?
We are searching for a curious and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Market Intelligence Leader. In this role you will have the power to unveil actionable insights about products, consumers, and target markets, that will influence the strategic direction of the company.
You will have the freedom to own the complete qualitative & quantitative research process: from concept, to planning, to execution, to sharing your insights within the company.
In your day to day, you will have regular interaction with C-suite executives, Regional and Local Sales Leaders, Marketing teams, Independent Bike Retailers, and other relevant agents in the cycling industry. But more importantly, you will be working closely with riders of all kinds.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ research, and shared best practices.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
- Carry out deep analysis of certain target markets to uncover actionable, and previously unrealized realities.
- Spend time “on the ground” to collect insights on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Maintain regular interactions with key suppliers and other relevant parties to stay up to date on industry activity.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods.
- Interpret data and insights to formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Unpack buying patterns or behaviors to offer customized interactions or predict future consumer actions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Proven market research experience (either on client or agency side).
- BS degree in statistics, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple projects at once, prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience with statistical software, databases, and MS Office.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
- Visualization tools experience – e.g., creating dashboards with Tableau & within Salesforce.
- High level of fluency in English, spoken and written. Any other European language is a plus.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.