53 jobs en Droit / Fiscalité / Conseil à Genève
Our agency of has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates.
We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers
- Review and Assess new client On-Boarding Requests – corporate, trust accounts and High Risk clients
- Review request of amendments on existing client accounts
- Review the quality of annual Reviews for normal risk and high risk clients (first sign off)
- Contribution to the development of the new Risk Assessment Form to define risk classification
- Support and advice Private Bankers in terms of compliance and KYC, including trajectory of wealth
- Liaise with Managers to identify any areas of concerns and improve processes
- Train new joiners on systems and policies
- Update the intranet with all relevant documents/procedures and create a user-friendly page for the front office. (SharePoint Page)
- Good knowledge of client documentation and regulations in Swiss banking
- Good problem-solving skills, multitasking, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong teamwork and organisational skills, ability to work under strict deadlines
- Fluent in French & English
Don't wait any longer and apply online!
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion.
Please note that we will only reply to complete applications (resume, work certificates, diplomas, cover letter) matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch/