8 jobs en Informatique / Télécommunications à Schweiz
Head of IT Architecture
Head of IT Architecture
Head of IT Architecture Schweiz, Buchs
Reference No: WD-0002091
You are globally responsible for Hilti’s overall IT solution architecture by realizing IT related strategic, tactical and operative tasks.Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 125 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.What does the role involve?
As Head of IT Architecture you and your team of Lead Solution Architects define architecture principles and apply architecture patterns and supervise their implementation. You have the chance to actively drive digitalization and bring our solution architecture landscape to the next level. Your work focuses on an interesting mix of technologies that range from Cloud infrastructures running on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, one of the largest single-client deployments of SAP S4/HANA, an evolving new CRM solution based on SalesForce.com, Workplace solutions based on Microsoft Office365 to IoT solutions enabled by SAP Leonardo IoT.
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business.
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets. Our IT department is located in the mountainous Buchs, Switzerland and is conveniently in walking distance to the train station and in close proximity to our Headquarters in Schaan, Liechtenstein. We offer you subsidized coupons for the local restaurants as one of the many perks. Additionally Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use. We want you to work your best and offering flexible working and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.Why should you apply?
For this position, we are seeking an experienced, creative, innovative, structured, and open-minded candidate with demonstrated architecture knowledge and people management skills. If you work independently in a global team setup and combine this with strong analytical skills and adaptive communication towards both—top managers and engineers—you are exactly what we are looking for.What you need is:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or in a related field; PhD is a plus
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, hands-on software development experience preferred
- At least 2-5 years of experience as a leader of an architecture team or as a senior architect
- Ability to adaptively communicate with engineers, other architects as well as senior management
- Multi-year, proven track record in at least one of the following areas: (Cloud Native) Software Development, Microservices, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, SAP S4/HANA or ECC6
- Multi-year working experience with software design/enterprise architecture patterns (particularly cloud native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices); good understanding of backend integration technologies and patterns (integration based on an event-driven architecture is a plus)
- Willingness to further grow and develop yourself and your team
- Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies and methodologies
Does that sound like you? Apply today and start your Hilti journey.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Andreas Weiner on linkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/anweiner/
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and committed to employing a diverse workforce.