294 jobs en Informatique / Télécommunications dans le Canton de Vaud
Ref jobup.ch: 1922540 | Date: 19 septembre 2021
Job context and purpose
Astrocast, in partnership with Airbus and Thuraya is building a network of leading-edge nanosatellites in Low Earth Orbit to provide cost-effective IoT services to the 90% of the world not covered by cellular systems.
Astrocast low cost modems collect and transmit data from sensors or other customer assets and transmit them to our satellite network. The collected data is stored on the satellite and then forwarded to ground stations located around the globe. The ground stations forward the data to the cloud database, which is easily accessible to clients.
Astrocast’s mission is to strive at building and maintaining the most advanced and sustainable satellite IoT communication network to track assets, monitor the environment and save lives.
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team. Your mission is to contribute to the design, development, and testing of our Ground System solutions.
A day in the life of a .NET Developer
- Contribute to the design and development of a highly reliable software for operations of the satellites and service, including components, databases, APIs, and web portal, on a Microsoft Azure stack.
- Support our continuous integration and testing processes.
- Integrate our software platform and satellite network into the systems landscape of Astrocast and its partners.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in software engineering or computer science
- 3 years of work experience with C#, Azure, ASP.NET Core, HTML/CSS and SQL Server.
- Passionate by C# .Net & Azure cloud development.
- Experience with JQuery or other JS Framework; SQL, Git is an asset
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a highly motivated team
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
What we offer
Astrocast supports equal opportunities employment.
Our values are important to us as they define Astrocast culture and represent what we believe in:
- Agile - stay ahead of the game and be ready for the next challenge
- Smart - be smart enough to set goals you can reach and navigate to get there
- Team-oriented - share knowledge, trust your colleagues and be committed
- Respectful - embrace diversity, new ideas and value differences
- Open-minded - think outside the box, be open to change and learn from failures.
Astrocast offers flexible working time, team events and great offices, in a dynamic, friendly, innovative and multi-cultural work environment.
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Contract / mission duration: permanent position with 3 months trial period
- Activity rate: from 80% to full-time 100%
- Location: Astrocast, Chavannes-près-Renens and Home Office
- Due to Swiss immigration regulations only European applications and Swiss permit holder will be considered
Send your complete application including CV, cover letter and work certificates before September 30, 2021