19 jobs en Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / CRM à Zug
Business Analyst (100%)
Business Analyst (100%)
Business Analyst (100%)
Posted Date 2 days ago(5/11/2021 7:30 AM)
# of Openings
As the world’s global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, LafargeHolcim is reinventing the way the world builds. Supported by a 70,000-diverse global team spread across 70 markets and four industry segments, we are committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world - that works for all. For specific information about our corporate organization in Switzerland, please visit our company profile.
No agencies can be considered for this job posting.
As we continue to look for more sustainable ways to build, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture.
The (Senior) Business Analyst supports Group-level decision making and performance management, with a focus on EBIT (and above) in the income statement and Free Cash Flow. The incumbent suports the FP&A team and other functions by maintaining and developing analytical tools to optimise decisions at country, regional and Group levels. The (Senior) Business Analyst provides analytical expertise and capabilities and supports the management cycle (i.e. planning and forecasting). This is a fast paced enviornment with many ad-hoc analyses needed and the opportunity to initiate and drive business changes.
The position includes approx. 50% of routine tasks such as event preparation (planning, coordination, template review etc.) as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Due to the nature and agility of the Corporate Finance Team, assigned responsibilities will change over time but will be clearly communicated and prioritized.
- Coordination and execution of recurring reporting events (Actual, Mid-term plan, Forecast, Budget) within the department and in cooperation with other finance departments (Consolidation & Reporting, Centre of Reporting Excellence). Preparation of supporting analysis based on requirements of Head of FP&A / Head of BPG.
- Preparation of recurring monthly reports: D+3 Flash report on Net sales and Volumes, D+6 Flash report on Recurring EBIT to analyse the performance of the countries, regions and Group. Support in preparing the reporting to Group CEO, Group CFO and Executive Committee members.
- Continuous improvement of process efficiency in specially related to reduction of data processing and validation time for FP&A (reduction of manual input/data preparation time by implementation of automated solutions e.g. Robots, query analyzers, Dashboards, etc.)
- Development of newly requested tools/templates/reports by Head of FP&A / Head of BPG or equivalent in coordination with technical and finance teams.
- Support of other Functional departments (Health & Safety, Sustainable Development, Cement Industrial, Commercial, Aggregates, RMX, Logistics etc.) by providing regular reports based on financial data.
- Support and validate the information used for external communication up to Rec EBIT be region and for the Group.
- Lead projects to develop business relevant simulations for critical Group performance , drivers (foreign exchange impacts, prices, volumes, costs) considering different mix effects on the Group results (countries weight in geographical mix, market mix (domestic/export), product portfolio mix effects).
- Comply with minimal control standards and respect LafargeHolcim Accounting & Reporting Principles (“LHARP”) on the delivered reports and analysis, comply with the defined governance standards for System changes. Respect all applicable LH Group policies and directives.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, strong background and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Advanced qualification in a relevant discipline including business, finance, accounting commerce or economics preferred (e.g. CPA, CFA or Master’s degree equivalent designation).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Finance in challenging, international and complex environments.
- Controlling, Financial Planning and Performance Analysis background, budgeting and forecasting, preferably within the industrial sector.
- Experience within the cement industry (or a similar industry) highly desirable.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to partner with management and key stakeholders
- Commercial and business acumen
- Ability to explain complex financial matters clearly and concisely
- Superior analytical, planning and implementation skills
- Significant strength in critical analysis, with solid decision making abilities and excellent negotiating skills in an international context.
English: Excellent level (written and spoken). Business level fluency in another major language would be desirable.
(~10%), depending on projects
Apply for this jobApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed