32 jobs en Management marque / produit à Basel
STAFF PRODUCT ENGINEER
STAFF PRODUCT ENGINEER
STAFF PRODUCT ENGINEER
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice. They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp. The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements. They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product. Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
What your background should look like:
- Conceives original ideas for new products
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified design
- Mechanical design of new products with relevant experience in injection molding
- Provides all required product documentation including but not limited to Solid model, 2D drawings, product specification, design justification studies and testing requirement
- Leads technical domain from 1st idea to final product
- Organizes information and status report in a simple and effective manner
- Acts as core team member
- Supports Test engineering to define and execute test plan
Authority and responsibilities
- Responsible for product development and qualification from market definition through production and release
- Managing technical element while maintaining performance and schedule
- Provide technical expertise in cross functional departments such as: packaging for harsh environment, molding design, etc.
- Training and supporting more junior engineers
- Contributing to department level technology and product decisions
Specific professionnal skills:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent diploma in Mechanical / Material Engineering
- Proficiency in CAD (e.g. SolidWorks)
- Strong technical knowledge of injection molding, machining, metal casting and finishing method
- Trainer level kowledge of engineering tools (6-sigma for De) such as DoE, FMEA, QFD.
- Experience in Problem solving methodology
- Ability to handle customers and suppliers
- DFSS certification is a plus
- Broad understanding of automotive systems and safety standards
- Multi tasking and result-oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills with strong focus on maintaining close relationship with production sites and technical stakeholders
- Positive attitude and solution oriented, agile and rigorous team player
- Able to work in an autonomous way
- Advanced english required - additionnal language (German, French) is a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Groups
PRATTELN, BL, CH, 8200
City: PRATTELN State: BL Country/Region: CH Travel: Less than 10% Requisition ID: 70257 Alternative Locations: Function: Engineering & Technology
Job Segment: Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical, Developer, Drafting, Engineering, Technology