HR Business Partner
Date de publication:29 juillet 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
HR Business Partner
Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity.
"Be the change you want to see"
At Richemont, Human Resources is at the heart of any business initiative unleashing success through state-of-the-art business partnerships.
If you are passionate about people, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our dynamic and diverse team!
You will join the HR department and play a key role in supporting the business on major human resources topics. You will act as a single point of contact for our Managers and our Employees.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING ?
As mentioned before, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, dynamic, and diverse team and environment, where passion is not scarce, and you can count on your team to go that extra mile with you to reach success.
This will also be your opportunity to deepen your expertise in HR in an international organization.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Ensure business and staff proximity by establishing trustful relationships
- Provide advice and coaching to Managers and Employees on HR related matters
- Along with Managers and our HR Controller, you will ensure correct budget allocations, latest estimates, and accruals of staff costs and benefits plans
- Lead and coordinate the Annual Performance and Talent reviews
- Manage the Compensation Review process in accordance with the allocated budget and the company reward philosophy
- Facilitate recruitment strategy, ensuring the Talent Acquisition process reflects our values and guiding principles. Partner with Hiring Managers and our Talent Acquisition Partner to ensure we attract and hire perfectly fitted candidates whose talent, competencies and experience support the business needs.
- Support People Development across the organisation together with our Managers and our L&D manager, and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards
Finally, you will drive Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement:
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to promote HR best practices
- Manage specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you for an informal introductory call with our Talent Acquisition Partner.
2. The next step from there would be a first interview with the HR Director; and if there is a match, you will be meeting with the other members of our team.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE ?
You have a first experience as an HR Business Partner with a University degree in HR or any relevant field.
You have some knowledge of Swiss Labor Laws, a strong experience in end-to-end recruitment, and a general understanding of HR lifecycle/HR Best Practices.
You are a self-starter, quick learner, and fantastic team player, curious, creative and like to share ideas, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
Excellent communication and written skills in German, French and English, any other language is a plus.
You will be using Excel, Outlook, and SAP every day.