TECHWAN is a Swiss software company, specialized in public safety solutions. The company was created in May 2000. The products line is called SAGA; there are Solutions for police, civil defence, airports, ambulances departments and private sector. Each module was developed in collaboration with our customers.
• SAGA’s workstations are: WPF for Smart clients and HTML5 for Web clients and mobile They can be mixed. WEB clients can be multiscreen. Mobile workstations are individually notified.
• SAGA can be on top of Windows Server or LINUX, and SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
SAGA was chosen by the French National Gendarmerie to create the world’s greatest centralized CAD, with more than 6,000 workstations, spread all over Metropolitan France and Overseas, it is completely functional and, amongst other things, was the safety centre of G20 in Cannes and the 70th anniversary of DDAY.
SAGA product line is:
• An Incident Management Solution: SAGA COMMAND & CONTROL
• A Crisis Management Solution: SAGA CRISIS
• A large event planning tool: SAGA PLANNING
• A Mobilization Solution: SAGA MOBILIZATION
• A Victim’s management solution: SAGA VICTIM
• SAGA is a completely services oriented (SOA) multi-layer solution.
• SAGA is multiservice and can manage Police, Civil Defence and Ambulances, in multiservice on the same system. This can be made on workstation level or at incident type.
• SAGA user interfaces are flexible and modular. They are defined outside the application, in a profile register. Profiles number is not limited and user interfaces can be adapted by systems engineer.
• SAGA supports all types of fixed and mobile workstations: Multi-screens PC, laptops, PC tablets and smartphones.
• SAGA is multilingual and supports all alphabets: Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic and Chinese.
• SAGA has a broad pallet of communication interfaces: PABX and IPBX, radio TETRA, TETRAPOL, LTE, recording voice and video, Paging, SMS, GPS, E-mail, Fax, API, CCTV, networks of alarm…
Il n'y a actuellement pas de postes vacants.
Gardez un œil sur cette entreprise en l'ajoutant à vos favoris.