What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 120,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
Why you will love it here
- You will be given ownership and challenges, team support and encouragement to help you hit your personal goals
- You will have the opportunity to be a leader in your domain
- You will have a concrete impact on a fast-growing company
- You will enjoy working as part of a casual, fun and passionate team
- You will meet and work with a talented and diverse team of 95+ professionals from 19 different nationalities
- You will enjoy the passion and drive of a start-up with big-company events and benefits
Even if you do not see the position of your dreams in our openings
Feel free to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!