ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity.
Contribute to our growth!
R&d internship software
We are looking for
A curious, methodic and organized person, with an “out-of-the-box” thinking framed by a logical and rigorous mindset. Team player with a high level of autonomy and good communication skills.
We offer you
- An interesting internship (3 to 6 months) in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
- A first experience with modern project management processes based on the Agile methodology and modern software development tools.
ETEL develops various types of Software for our customers, including the ComET standalone application that is used for maintaining and commissioning our motion and position controllers. To support our customers and our own software development activities, ETEL needs to be able to emulate the behavior of the hardware, i.e., of the motion and position controllers.
- Create emulated controllers with consistent behavior and be able to establish a connection to these “virtual” devices.
- Load and save predefined datasets related to the configuration of these “virtual” devices.
- Be able to perform a position loop tuning on these “virtual” devices.
- Emulate motor movements, including the respective position feedback information.
- Raise errors to create the appropriate behavior at the upper layer.
- Perform unit & functional tests.
- Respect SOLID principles.
- Bachelor or Master student in software engineering or electronics engineering field.
- Programming skills in C and basic skills in C#, C /CLI is a plus.
- Besides spoken French, written and spoken English required.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the linkApply here