- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as with over 45'000 consultants around the world and revenue of EUR. 2.9 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 250 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva
• Process Engineer and/or Operations Representative to write Manufacturing Procedures (Technical Instructions) on how to setup, run and dismantle Biotechnology Process Equipment, namely:
- Buffer / Media Preparation,
- Column Packing,
- Filter Integrity Test.
• Good understanding of the above Biotechnology Processes and equipment is essential, as these Manufacturing Procedure requirements will be translated into Functional Requirements (by an external vendor) that will be used to configure an Operation Management System
• Attend relevant project design review meetings
• Support sFAT activities when required.
• Work activities will be carried out in Switzerland.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Process Engineer and/or Operations Representative within GMP regulated environments.
• Pharmaceutical / Biological industry background essential
• Ability to write technical Instructions from an operator or end user perspective.
• Experienced in working with P&IDs, PFD’s, reading and interpreting process descriptions.
• Ability to work in a cross function organization with Automation, Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing User functions.
• Team player and problem solver, self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory, written and spoken German is beneficial but not a must.
• Good communication skills are essential
• Proactive attitude to work and be organized and good time management
• Basic understanding of simple high level software language constructs e.g. If X = Y, Then Goto Z (will be beneficial but not essential)
• Previous experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is desired but is not essential.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland