28 Java developer jobs in Bern
Behind every record, there are years of intensive training and the athlete's desire to produce excellent performances.
Behind the result, there is profound know-how and the high precision of Swiss Timing's state-of-the-art technology.
If you have a special interest in technology and you want to participate in the future development of high level sport... we are looking for you!
Globally active, our company is constantly seeking for employees determined to progress and work in a highly innovative environment.
Description du poste
Swiss Timing is looking for a Software Architect willing to contribute in building our next generation of software.
- you take pride in honouring your stakeholders
- you have a passion to solve developer's common concerns
- you fancy software design and architecture
- you are energetic and open-minded?
If Yes, we have an amazing position for you in a company like no other.
- Computer Science Engineer (HES, EPF or equivalent) degree
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Design-First approach to software development
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Ability to communicate, cooperate and collaborate with the developers, the group of architects as well as department managers
- High quality of organizational and leadership skills
- Solution oriented, "can do" attitude
- A technical mind-set with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Capacity to respect the deadlines and to deal with stressful situations
- Ability to work under pressure and in "live" context
- Interest in Sport
- English: excellent
- German and French : an asset
Lieu de travail
Personne de contact
Human Resources Manager