68 jobs in Bevaix
Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Bei Bristol Myers Squibb lassen wir uns von einer einzigen Vision inspirieren - die Veränderung des Lebens von Patienten durch Wissenschaft. In den Bereichen Onkologie, Hämatologie, Immunologie und Herz-Kreislauf-Erkrankungen - und eine der vielfältigsten und vielversprechendsten Pipelines der Branche - trägt jeder unserer leidenschaftlichen Kollegen zu Innovationen bei, die bedeutende Veränderungen vorantreiben. Wir verleihen jeder Therapie, für die wir Pionierarbeit leisten, eine menschliche Note. Kommen Sie zu Bristol Myers Squibb und machen Sie einen Unterschied.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Medical Affairs Biostatistician will be part of a dedicated team within Biometrics & Data Sciences (BDS), providing support to Medical Affairs for post approval studies on CAR-T Cell therapies.
He/She will be a member of a cross-functional team, contributing to the effective delivery of a very large and diverse book of work, across one or more BMS products within a therapeutic area (TA - including CAR-T Cell therapy and late stage pipeline assets with regards to publication and scientific congress support, data generation including BMS medical sponsored studies or investigator sponsored studies, data mining for identifying important new opportunities, developing responses to scientific requests for information from health care providers and key opinion leaders.
Statisticians develop collaborative relationships and work effectively with the Biometrics & Data Sciences (BDS) Leads, Planning and Execution Lead, medical leads, publication leads and other members of the study/indication team.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Effectively engages as a matrix team member on high level project teams to act as a scientific and strategic partner in the publication strategy and conference support
- Contributes to the effective delivery of a very large and diverse book of work, across one or more BMS compounds within TA and late stage pipeline assets
- Independently leads the development and execution of statistical aspects for BMS medical sponsored clinical studies, including contribution to study design, analysis planning, study results presentation and interpretation, clinical study report authoring and publications.
- Provides statistical input on investigator sponsored trials
- Utilizes strong technical skills to address complex issues within a team
- Demonstrates knowledge outside of traditional statistical expertise in the clinical, medical and commercial environments
- Presents summary data and analyses to key stakeholders and review committees in a clear, concise, complete and transparent manner that provide influence on key development decisions
- Extensive technical knowledge of statistical methodology that is appropriately applied in trial design and data analysis for clear, concise, high-quality results.
- Takes accountability for ensuring quality in all planning, design and execution of assignments
- Develop less experienced statisticians in the team
- PhD degree in statistics or biostatistics or Master’s degree with relevant experience required.
- >5 years Pharmaceutical/R&D, including supporting Medical Affairs activities
- Expertise in statistical / clinical trials methodology as it relates to clinical development
- Capability to solve complex statistical problems
- Extensive data analysis planning, execution and delivery experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills evidenced in interactions with individuals at all levels of the organization, and demonstrated ability to develop relationships within the organization and leverage the formal and informal organizational structure to assist in goal achievement.
- SAS knowledge
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Wir setzen uns auf der ganzen Welt leidenschaftlich dafür ein, das Leben von Patienten mit schweren Krankheiten zu beeinflussen. Unsere gemeinsamen Werte Leidenschaft, Innovation, Dringlichkeit, Verantwortlichkeit, Inklusion und Integrität befähigen uns, unsere individuellen Talente und unterschiedlichen Perspektiven in einer integrativen Kultur einzusetzen und bringen das höchste Potenzial jedes unserer Kollegen hervor.
Bristol Myers Squibb weiß um die Bedeutung von Balance und Flexibilität im Arbeitsumfeld. Wir bieten daher eine Vielzahl von attraktiven Benefits, Dienstleistungen und Programmen an, die unseren Mitarbeitern die Ressourcen bieten, ihre Ziele sowohl bei der Arbeit als auch in ihrem Privatleben zu verfolgen.