3 jobs Business analyst à Bióggio
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Business transformation and the PMO team is the umbrella term for making fundamental changes in how MK EMEA runs. This includes processes, technology and people changes. The transformation team enable the organization to compete more effectively, become more efficient, and to pivot in constantly changing environment.
Who You Are:
A self-starter who take personal responsibility for your actions and performance, with a process and continuous improvement mindset and proven experience of deliver projects in a structured but dynamic, fast-paced and high-energy environment.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll have to support the business transformation roadmap, coordinating directly projects and initiatives to make the organization more efficient.
The ideal candidate will be connected to the business front line to understand its need and supporting the management team in articulating changes and establishing the right pace.
You will support the project portfolio deployment, being able to create a strong partnership with different departments and drive cross-functional core process redesign.
You will support the definition, coordination, implementation, control and completion of projects objectives / scope / time / budget as agreed with the Project Sponsor, in alignment with departments' objectives and with the governance / methodology / standards defined by the Group (Capri).
- Working in partnership with the finance and controlling team to support the development of solid business cases
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, objectives and deliverables in collaboration with Senior Transformation leadership, Sponsors and Business Partners
- Developing project plans and their related schedules/timelines
- Support definition of project teams and governance models to facilitate senior management sponsorship and decision making
- Tracking project progress / deliverables and providing constant visibility to all stakeholders to ensure risks are mitigated, issues are resolved and decisions are taken
- Identifying and managing dependencies with other projects
- Controlling / pulse checking project evolution and budgets
- Assessing project results and benefits
- Supporting the adoption and the roll out of Group Project Management methodology and tools
- Providing support to the deployment of the strategy roadmap, managing a balanced / integrated framework for combining separate initiatives into a coherent overall program
- Feeding own initiatives into the consolidated portfolio of opportunities and supporting their prioritization according to business impact and effort required
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the company target operating model including organization, processes and technology
- Support the implementation and the adoption of a continuous improvement culture within the organization
You’ll Need to Have:
- University Degree in Engineering or Management studies
- Demonstrable experience of Program / Project Planning and Management including knowledge of project management methodologies (waterfall, agile,..)- at least 4 years +
- Experience of systems design and implementation
- Understanding of the retail operating model
- System deployment experience
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience in Management / Operational consulting and Fashion / Retail companies as a plus
- Lean experience / certification as a plus
- Experience in projects in the following areas: eComm/Digital, Operations, Finance, Business Integrated Planning and ERP
We’d Love to See:
- Active human leadership and communication skills with high emotional quotient
- Change management and leadership skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Results-driven and goal-oriented person
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Decision making and ability to set priorities
- Business acumen
- Ability to work both autonomously and in teams
- Flexibility and stress tolerance
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V