9 757 jobs in Zürich
Intern PMO Consultant
Ref jobup.ch: 1939276 | Date: 17 October 2021
Do you want to join a market leader in the Wealth and Private banking industry? New Access is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate, to support Professional Services Team.
Intern PMO Consultant - ZURICH
New Access provides agile and scalable solution dedicated to the wealth management industries. The company with a workforce of more than 200 employees is present on a global scale with offices in Switzerland, France, Singapore, Tunisia.
The decisive advantage of New Access is to offer an integrated solution Core-to-Digital that ensures all banking processes, including, optionally, a Portfolio Management System and a Core Banking System.
With over 50 clients from the most prestigious Wealth Managers, New Access revolutionizes the digital approach to wealth management by offering a digital solution that :
- automates compliance control,
- increases the productivity of relationship managers
- allows final customers a secure and modern digital experience with their bank
Your mission will be to create and set up the project management tools as part of the implementation of a Front to back solution at one of our clients. Point of contact for the progress of the project, you will intervene in a transversal manner with the various stakeholders. You will be based in Zürich and work at our clients in Switzerland and worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Monitor the progress of the project (quality / cost / time / risk),
- Communicate on the progress of the project internally and externally,
- Intervene in support of project governance bodies,
- Participate in the preparation of project documentation: reports, meeting materials, minutes,
- Develop and maintain sharing processes within projects,
- Propose tools and indicators adapted to the needs of the projects,
- Monitoring of staffing and resource allocation.
- Engineering degree EPFL, UNI or equivalent
- Knowledge of client data management, KYC, CRM in the context of Private banking
- Knowledge of Wealth management industries and Private Banking
- Good general software knowledge: databases (Oracle), operating systems, web applications.
- Strong analytical skills; proactive and solution oriented
- Good presentation, communication and documentation skills
- English and German spoken mandatory. French be an advantage.
Localization : Zurich : 6 month intern contract -