In this challenging role you will be part of the Finance Team in Zürich and will be in charge of the cost accounting and manufacturing/production controlling related tasks for manufacturing sites in Italy and Belgium. You will be the point of contact for the Site Heads (Finance) and the Accounting/Controlling team for the group, regarding monthly reporting tasks and general projects and integration efforts.
ASAP: Finance Analyst / Production Controller - Pharma (m/w)
Our client is part of a leading pharmaceutical company with operations globally. We are looking for a motivated, analytical and communicative candidate who will be able to manage multiple projects and collaborate with global Teams. We are looking for someone to join the team in Zürich quickly (realistically end of March, early April) for a minimum of 12 Months.
- Monitor and control system transactions related to work order entries, post Journal Entries for Month-end Close as needed.
- Inventory: accurate recording, tracking, reconciliation and understanding actual values. Analyze and processing of the necessary provision entries and releases
- Ensure accurate financial accounting and controlling of manufacturing variations and other cost of sales expenses according to corporate financial policies.
- Comply with legal, SOX and internal standards for reporting and documenting purposes
- Maintain effective relationships with the relevant Site Finance and Group Accounting/Controlling teams.
- Support the annual Product Costing process relating to the Principal and for the Manufacturing Sites in scope of the role.
- Support new projects and system implementations, in addition to process improvement initiatives
- Position will be expected to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Experience in manufacturing accounting (pharma/biotech industry would be a strong plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA (or equivalent) is a plus, but not a requirement
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Global Teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of SOX controls and relevant accounting principles, especially manufacturing accounting
- Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle) and Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) is a strong plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Challenging role in Cost Accounting/Manufacturing Controlling for a global pharma company
- Offices in the city of Zürich, competitive salary, minimum 12M contract