Accounting Assistant Juinor - 100%
Publication date:28 July 2022
Annual Salary:64 000-65 000 CHF
We are an agro-industrial food production and distribution company, specializing in sourcing, manufacturing, distributing, and trading of soft commodities and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
We value our people and recognize that they are critical to our success. We are a very diverse team and thus, encourage an inclusive workplace that embraces and promotes diversity.
We strive to hire and retain the best talents. Our group provides training and development opportunities and a healthy work environment, combined with the best benefits to assist our people in their personal and professional lives.
In order to support our Finance and Accounting department in Geneva, we are delighted to open the position for an
Accounting Assistant Junior
Perform a daily accounting support and assist the Accountant as well as the Accounting Manager in their tasks.
Daily bank accounting
- Prepare the daily banks position report
- Ensure the payments & income weekly reports
- Process payments and maintain the accounting up-to-date on a daily basis, recording outgoings/incomings
- Prepare treasury reports on a daily basis
- Follow-up of bank requests from the operation’s team
Daily Receivables & Payables accounting
- Booking the overheads, including re-invoicing intercompany expenses
- Responsible of the AR/AP reports, including follow-up
Periodic accounting duties
- Bank accounts reconciliations
- Perform the ICO and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Assist the accounting department during yearly closing & annual Audit
- Liaise closely with the Finance Director & the Accounting Manager
- CFC in accounting OR equivalent
- A first experience in an Accounting Department
- Knowledge of E.R.P. systems and high literacy in Excel
- Experience in payments processes & in an international area is a real asset
- Organized & rigorous spirit are mandatory
- Team spirit & respect of colleagues & hierarchy are mandatory
- Analytical thinking & pro-active
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Committed to communication, quality & compliance
- Adaptable to changes & reliable
- Enthusiastic and able to take on responsibilities
- Very good level of French & English, Portuguese is a plus
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness and the right to fail
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains.
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
- Modern & spacious office located in the heart of Geneva
Are you ready for your next career steps?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application!
No recruitment agencies please