234 jobs en Droit / Fiscalité / Conseil dans le Canton de Zurich
EMEA Director IT
EMEA Director IT
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President of IT and will manage the EMEA Information Technology Team including IT infrastructure and operations, project management and Applications stack consisting of Salesforce, eCommerce, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Service Cloud, Integration (EDI and Kafka based Enterprise Service Bus) solutions. This team is responsible for the implementation, management, upgrade and maintenance of the applications shared by Finance, Sales, Technical Support, Legal and non-customer facing groups. This person will also be responsible for delivery of all EMEA IT projects working very closely with the EMEA CFO, country and regional managers and global IT functions for Architecture, Security, PMO and compliance teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish the organizational structure needed to effectively manage the activities related to all EMEA IT systems
- Hire and develop resources as needed to implement the strategy and manage day to day needed activities
- Propose and finalize an annual Roadmap for all EMEA IT systems to support annual corporate goals
- Develop and execute a 3-year strategy of system deployment and integration across the enterprise which includes ecommerce, SaaS and IaaS as key initiatives
- Maintain the total cost of ownership of enterprise applications and cost and scalability with the growth of the company
- Work with peers in Global IT organization and associated teams to develop a global system rollout plan to facilitate expansion across geographies and establish local teams as needed to support distributed systems
- Budget for planned needs and present justification for all unplanned expenses by assessing the business need and the Return on Investment
- Work with the global IT Compliance team to develop a scalable infrastructure plan and address all controls as they apply to audit and regulatory requirements
- Work with peers in Global IT to define and address business limitations and establish best practices for the implementation of new systems
- Continue to innovate by assessing new technology and reviewing the performance of existing systems so that the organization remains on the leading edge of innovation and continues to benefit from the technology investments
- Work with third parties and other business units to integrate EMEA IT systems with partners, international operations and external partner systems to ensure that the organization remains technologically advanced and competitive
- Responsible for ensuring that department understands and complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Working with broad array of technologies – Voice and Data Networking, Cloud operations, ERP, CRM, ecommerce, SaaS and integration suites
- 10 years minimum experience in Information technology
- 5 plus years of managing information technology professionals
- Working in fast paced environments
- Experience in medical technology companies and FDA compliance requirements
- Master’s degree
- Computer science degree or equivalent
Travel Required: 0 – 24%
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this area. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to perform the following Physical Activity: Standing, walking, sitting, using hands, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear, taste or smell. May be required to lift 0 lbs. to over 100 lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be exposed to the following environmental conditions: Wet or humid conditions, work near moving parts, work in high - precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme heat (non-weather), extreme cold (non-weather), risk of electric shock, work with explosives, risk of radiation, vibration. The noise level in this work environment can range from quiet to very loud.
Please note: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.