Our client is one of the Leading Global Consultancy & Advisory Services.
Infrastructure System Solution Engineer
Our client is one of the Leading Global Consultancy & Advisory Services. Infrastructure System Solution Engineer
- You are part of our new solution engineering team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required for implementing high-quality applications within PwC Switzerland.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You work together with business analysts and demand managers to find the best solution for a given problem or task. In particular, you provide the expertise to define and document the solution on a system engineering level - e.g. regarding infrastructure, network- and security setup.
- You manage implementation streams with both internal and external experts to implement the solution. In that context, you are also responsible to ensure a seamless handover from project to operations and "business as usual".
- You use scripting tools (e.g. PowerShell) to automate repeating tasks - you are passionate about automation and you ensure that repeating tasks are not done manually.
Required Documents :
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (university, HF/FH) or comparable practical experience.
- You have profound engineering knowledge and multiple years of experience in design and conception of solutions in complex enterprise environments. This particularly includes system engineering aspects, such as network and infrastructure configurations and security solutions to protect highly sensitive data.
- You have worked in implementation projects both for standard enterprise solutions and custom development. You know and have utilized virtualization concepts (both classic virtualized infrastructure and container-based applications).
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You like to learn about learning business processes and designing innovative solutions. It is easy for you to understand and communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile. You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and German.
- Salary Expectations
- Candidate Phone
- Candidate Email