"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Group Technology controller
Part of the Group Technology team, support the two following Group Technology major departments - Clients Services & Support and Infrastructure & Cloud Services - for all finance matters, including costs controlling, budgeting and services recharges model management.
Report to the Global IT senior controller and work closely with the other Group Technology controllers on more transversal IT and financial topics.
- Animate and support the two Departments for the day to day follow-up of financial operations, ensuring an efficient and appropriate operating & financial control system by responsibility, projects and activities.
- Follow the Investments portfolio execution
- Work with the two directors to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness. Support and challenge when appropriate. Perform all required analysis and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Develop and maintain the Services packages valuation and recharges model in place in these departments
- Act as a veritable business partner. Develop close relationship with the managers in charge of the different activities monitoring. Train and develop team members costs awareness.
- Is the key contact point with the RISA Financial controller: for all tasks within RISA Legal Entity related to monthly & Yearly Closing activities (Accruals proposal, commitments review, …), systems maintenance (SAP masterdata, purchases approval matrix, projects structure…) or forecasting activities (RISA specific planning, allocations cycles…)
Planning & Budgeting
- Animate the Forecasting exercises inside the departments for Budget, latest Estimate and 3 Years Business Plan processes - Planning, methodology, budget elaboration and consolidation tools.
- Assist, advice but also challenge the different managers in these multiple exercises.
- Review and Consolidate all budget components (Investments, Operating expenses, headcount) impacting projects and operations.
- Prepare quarterly Management Report on Actuals. Analyze variances and review performance against Budgets and targets.
- Provide assistance to the two Directors in the preparation of the annual budget submission.
Financial commitments management
- Participate to the Capital investments submission flow
- Act as a key contributor in the purchasing cycle and financial commitments follow-up process: Budget assumptions validation, vendors contracts consistency check, part of the purchase orders validation flow and Invoice verification processes.
- Provide financial support to the Department directors on business and commitments decisions
Internal Controls policies application
- Check and insure that Richemont Internal Control Procedures and requirements are properly applied in the departments
- Detect gaps, alert RISA Finance if required and make improvements proposal.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE JOB
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance
- Experience in SAP FICO, Microsoft Excel
- Min. 2 years Controlling
- International experience
OTHER REQUIRED APTITUDE AND QUALITIES
- Strong team spirit
- Analytic skills.
- Autonomous, organized and rigorous.
- Good communication skills will all levels of hierarchy, perseverant and at ease. Diplomat.
- Aptitude to work & act transversally with multiple teams & organizations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, and balance multiple priorities.