1 350 offres d'emploi de Production
Production Workflow Expert
As a member of Group Technology, a transversal department responsible for developing the next generation of Bobst digital products and services, you will contribute to shape the digitization of Bobst's offering.
Production Workflow Expert
Based on your production expertise, you will support Bobst Product Owners to identify relevant workflow integration features to be implemented and you will recommend strategic partnership to set-up with MES and ERP solutions providers.
- You understand and map production workflow (management and automatization tools used, information system use, main data exchanged) of our main customers per industry (corrugated board, folding carton, flexible packaging and label industry).
- You visit customers and drive workshops to identify and define relevant requirements to improve the workflow integration of BOBST products and services.
- You are the voice of production process at BOBST and evolution needs to ease and accelerate the exchange of information within our customers shop-floor.
- You liaise with Bobst Connect Products Owners to share your recommendation for the workflow integration.
- You are keeping up to date with technology of our customer information systems such as ERP and MES (or any other manufacturing system). Based on this knowledge you describe the market trends and the customers' requirements evolutions.
- You recommend partnership and information exchange strategy with relevant MES or ERP providers per industry.
- You prepare and present comprehensive and scalable analysis to key stakeholders in the organization.
Education, work experience & computing skills:
- You have a master's degree in engineering area (ideally) or an equivalent relevant education degree for the position
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the packaging industry in one or more of the following industries: Folding Carton, Corrugated Board, Label, Flexible Packaging
- You have significantly used or implemented MES or ERP systems in the packaging industry
- You have experience from manufacturing and production with OEE, TPM, TQM and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of machine connectivity and industrial machine automation
- You are familiar with JDF, JMF (a plus)
- Good knowledge in IT and IoT technologies
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office tools
- French or English mother tongue, the other at C1 level minimum, German a plus
- You are flexible and self-motivated (pro-active); you have a professional, positive and open-minded approach to accomplishment of tasks and problem solving
- You have a strong team spirit, a willingness to share information and a capacity to continuously challenge your environment in a constructive way
- You learn quickly and have the curiosity to master new industries and process
- You are comfortable in an Agile environment and you are results oriented
- You have a strong analytical mindset combined with a good business orientation
- You are profoundly solution oriented; you understand high-level ambition and know-how to translate them into low-level requirements
- You have good communications skills; you easily collaborate with various stakeholders from shop floor workers to software development engineers and software providers
- You can explain complex technical topics to non-specialists, with strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary
- You are capable of popularizing and convincing partners, stakeholders and colleagues, orally, visually and in writing
- Availability to travel up to 30%
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.