To strengthen our team in Switzerland we are looking for an Embedded System Engineer. As consultant you play a key role in thedevelopment, and implementation of software and embedded system in our different industries: Medical Devices, Industry (Watches, MEMs), Aerospace,Automotive, Energy, and Railways.
You will be involved in:
- Development, Debugging and Maintenance of firmware and /or embedded software.
- Integration of Protocol of communication (SPI, I²C…), Network stack (TCP/IP…) and libraries.
- Test and Validation, Development of Unit Tests.
- Technical documentation.
Master or Engineering Degree in Embedded Systems (EPFL, ETH, HES orequivalent).
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Professional use of C / C++, Embedded Java, ASM…
- Experience with different architectures (e.g ARM, Cortex, PIC…)
- Experience in Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus
- Knowledge of wireless connectivity protocols and stacks : Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, RF, Zigbee...
- Experience in VHDL, FPGA design.
- You know how to take initiative
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team
- You value knowledge-sharing
- You must have strong verbal and writing communication capabilities.
Ready to join?
We offer in Switzerland an exciting tailored career path for your professionaland personal development within an international company. You will beaccompanied from the beginning with specific coaching and mentoring programsand intensive training on innovation and management in a fast-moving andresults driven environment.
We are looking forward to meeting you very soon at Altran Switzerland.