Master Planner (CDI)
Publication date:19 août 2022
Place of work:Vaud
Do you want to have a real impact on the company you work for? If you are looking for exciting challenges in an organization where brain power and craftsmanship are combined with the best technologies in the connectivity industry – apply now and join the team!
WHO WE ARE
We are a technology group that designs, develops and deploys tailored high-performance connectivity solutions. With over 550 people worldwide, 4 R&D centers and 6 manufacturing sites, the Swiss-headquartered group includes: Fischer Connectors, dedicated to connectivity solutions including connectors, cable assemblies and electronics, and Wearin’, dedicated to connected ecosystems for workers’ safety and performance.
For our International operations department, we are looking for a
Master Planner (CDI)
in order to contribute to the development of Fischer Connectors around the world by planning, optimizing and setting up the end-to-end supply chain for cable assembly.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Manage and handle the complete planning operations of one or several production sites (mainly abroad) to reach on-time deliveries target and ensure customer satisfaction. Order confirmation, production planning, control of components availability,…
- Optimize operations, costs, quality and customer service by leading or actively participating to improvement projects, including improvement of planning and stock management tools (mainly manual for some sites out of ERP scope).
- Improve product flows, logistics and distribution costs from suppliers, subcontractors and production sites to customers by planning and correct prioritization of operations.
- Actively participate to cross-functional projects in order to improve purchasing planning, production planning, capacity management, inventory management
- Perform risk analysis and develop mitigation plans
- Work in close collaboration with Production, New Product Introduction, Quality, R&D, Finance and Sales teams to support the launch of new products or transfer products from sites to sites
- Optimize the utilization of the ERP system with production sites, planning, master data and IT
- Implement and analyse KPI’s to better understand and monitor the supply chain
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Planner or equivalent diploma
- Min 5 years in a similar environment in an international company
- Excellent knowledge of an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, JD Edwards). SAP is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in French and English
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
- Proactive, pragmatic, organized, precise, autonomous, solution & customer oriented
- You can work quickly, with conflicting priorities and under pressure
Are you up to the challenge? We look forward to receiving your application
No recruitment agencies please