Swatch Group ServicesBienne
Publication date:05 septembre 2022
We do not exclusively manufacture legendary watches; we also invent the Future's IT!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, which would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
To complete our Group Applications division, we are looking for an experienced and talented
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the Software Factory Team composed by 14 Developers/Architects, Product Owners, DevOps Engineers and Apprentices. The team is organized by Squad and uses SCRUM methodology.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Automate repetitive tasks (continuous integration/deployment, release management, etc.).
- Ensure high availability of Software Factory applications worldwide.
- Manage infrastructure and monitor applications.
- Manage incidents, business support, product issue resolution.
- Optimize Software Factory applications, their configuration, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with the security team.
- Inform the customer on the maintenance of the applications.
- Execute functional and automated testing (UI).
- You have a Computer Science academic background or engineering (Bsc or Msc) or min. 2 years' experience in a similar related position.
- You bring analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are Service and customer oriented, a good team worker, self-motivated, and open-minded.
- Good understanding on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) - Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience with Azure Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Microsoft environments.
- Good knowledge of Internet Information System (IIS).
- Good network overview for applications interoperability.
- Script languages knowledge (PowerShell), Knowledge in SQL.
- Development competences in C# .Net, iOS, Mobile and Web technologies.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology is a benefit.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus, any other language is an asset.
Place of Work is 5266 Stabio, Ticino / Switzerland
HR Business Partner
The Swatch Group Services Ltd
CH - 2504 Biel Bienne
phone: +41 32 343 50 42
Swatch Group Services