DevOps Engineer - Banking Industry / Geneva
Publication date:06 septembre 2022
Place of work:Geneva
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. Our mission is for one of our clients, a very well-established Bank, renowned private bank in Geneva.
- Integrating and reviewing the developments of the technical teams based in nearshoring, following best practices and Agile values (Scrum);
- Providing 3rd level of support for applications developed within the department; intervene quickly to unblock production, reproduce incidents and coordinate the deployment of fixes until the issues are resolved;
- Performing back-end and/or rich front-end development for several mission-critical applications, with a variety of functionalities and using the latest technologies;
- Understanding the development process holistically and liaise between the development and operational teams;
- Ensuring the application of best practices in development and industrialization; and evolutionary maintenance of the solutions under review;
- Working in close collaboration with the Technical Architect on the choice of solutions and technical upgrades;
- Writing and communicating technical specifications, contributing to the various product backlogs;
- Implementing and monitoring software quality metrics.
Your profile and skills:
- You have Master's degree in technology or equivalent;
- You justify at least 5 years of development with Java programming language;
- You are experienced with software integration and coordination;
- You are experienced with application debugging and incident resolution;
- You have excellent understanding of microservices and APIs;
- You have experience with relational DBs (Oracle, Postgres);
- You have experience with CI/CD pipeline tools(Bamboo, Rundeck, Git, Sonar);
- You have knowledge of containers and orchestrators; Docker and Kubernetes;
- You are experienced with the Agile methodology;
- You speak English andFrench;
- You have a Swiss Residency.