- Telephone and physical reception
- Mail processing (reception, sorting, dispatch)
- General correspondence (free and according to template) in French and English
- Various administrative tasks (various searches, filing, archiving, follow-up of invoice payments)
- Typing and layout of documents
- Time-sheets, invoice preparation
- Preparation of expense reports
- Updating contacts
- Agenda management for all employees of the department (including registration for seminars / conferences)
- Travel arrangements: booking flights (visa applications), rental vehicles, hotels, etc.
- Setting deadlines to ensure optimal and rigorous follow-up of files
- Management, monitoring and filing of these files
About Spring Professional
- CFC commercial employee or equivalent training
- Successful experience of at least 3 years in a law firm in Switzerland
- Proficiency in computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), knowledge of software/ERP legal an asset
- Mother tongue French with impeccable spelling, very good command of English, knowledge of German a strong asset
- You are flexible
- You are autonomous and versatile
- You have a very good presentation
- You are organized and rigorous
- You have a sense of responsibility
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
Please mention reference %JN -072019-296596% in your application.