Job Description 1! Sandoz, a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answering questions regarding OTC activities and promotional material
- Close collaboration with Key Account Management and pharmacies (in chains and groups) in the realization of the OTC activities agreed under contract
- Support in the planning, organization and preparation of promotional material (mailings, Folder, POS material, gadgets)
- Supporting the Head Pharmacy Channel und Product Manager OTC in OTC marketing activities
- Implementation and tracking of OTC activities
- Close collaboration with advertising agencies and printers: e.g. requesting and checking offers, issuing print approvals etc.
- Responsible for advertising material: packing and dispatching promotional material, inspecting promotional materials stock
- Preparation of seasonal offers and offers for key accounts
- Acquisition of orders in SAP Review and assignment of invoices, interface maintenance for Finance Taking over smaller projects (e.g. packaging, mailings, etc.)
Minimum requirements - Pharmaceutical assistant or druggist with appropriate further training
- Willingness for further education in the field of marketing
- German, French, English; Italian is a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience working with printers and advertising agencies
- Basic knowledge of medicine is a plus
- SAP knowledge is an Advantage
- Customer focused, friendly & service-oriented
- fast and precise work
- good PC knowledge
- resilient, dynamic, able to react and adapt to changes
- Team player, able to take criticism, open communication diligent, ambitious, proactive and thoughtful
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.