IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies and create valuable business insights by combining real world data with technology?
Here is a chance to join IQVIA: the leading organisation for outsourcing activities in the pharmaceutical industry. Spanning the globe, we strive to meet a single goal: to help healthcare perform better.
Clients count on IQVIA as a strategic partner in supporting mission-critical decision making. We work tirelessly to innovate within our organization and on our clients’ behalf—applying disruptive technologies in new ways to drive healthcare performance.
We are seeking a new Team Member to serve as Solutions Sales Manager and strategic business partner who will be responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers.
- Working within certain accounts or territory, you will sell a range of IQVIA products and services as to achieve assigned revenue goal.
- You will build long-term relationship with client, with the goal of becoming a well-rounded advisor (on topics such as marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues + trends, IQVIA products and consulting capabilities).
- With a strategic mind, you will establish / execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target Account or Segment (effectively managing renewals and subscriptions).
- You will identify and lead the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s), maintaining in-depth knowledge of all IQVIA services (for appropriate cross-sell opportunities)
- As you anticipate client needs, you will collaborate with IQVIA marketing, consulting, and/or client services staff, as to develop and present proposed solutions to clients’ complex business issues.
- You will represent IQVIA to the client (and the client to IQVIA) in all sales-related activities.
What we are seeking - you are someone who:
- Has a Bachelor's degree with at least three year relevant sales or account management experience.
- Must be revenue-driven: With an innate streak for Sales and Business Development, you will have drive and determination to exceed your goals
- Is an independent and customer-focused individual, who is knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, creative, resourceful, organized, and an effective negotiator.
- Possesses relevant Sales Background with excellent presentation and writing skills – you will act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work independently and within a team.
- Has a strategic business awareness and possesses analytical skills.
- Can speak/write English fluently – it is also highly advantageous to have knowledge in French or German
- Ideally possesses solid understanding of the Pharma Industry and its trends
- Candidates must be based at the office in Rotkreuz (ZG), Switzerland when not travelling.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning. Job ID: