7 Phd jobs in the Canton of Fribourg
Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our César Ritz Campus in Brig, we are looking for an:
Reporting to the Academic Director, the successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of high quality programs and students exprience.
In addition to the duties of Lecturer, an Assistant Dean is expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Develop and foster an enterprising and stimulating learning and working environment that is recognized and renowned for its academic excellence.
- Provide sound and reliable management of the academic team, serve as a figure head for the staff and students
- Create and promote a learning culture encompassing active research amongst staff and students.
- Ensure the programs operate according to agreed academic, quality, accreditation and financial objectives
- Replace the Academic Director during his/her absence.
- PhD in Tourism, hospitality or related areas is a must
- Previous experience in Leadership
- Active research record in hospitality, tourism or related areas
- Previous teaching experience
- English is your mother tongue: Fluent in German, Knowledge of French is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player capable of integrating diverse activities within an evolving environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with global mindset
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Customer oriented
- Strong collaboration skills
- Problem solving oriented
Swiss nationality or C, B, G permit, or European Nationality CE/AELE
If the above mentioned position interests you, please send your complete application and relevant documents to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers will only be given to corresponding and complete files.