Are you looking for a new challenge?
Sécheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronic safety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railway industry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems. We are looking for an experienced
HR SPECIALIST / HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Your role and responsibilities:
- HR Business Partner for a part of the Geneva staff and other group entities located in different countries
- Manage the recruitment for a part of Geneva site and other companies of the group
- Support the employees during the full life-cycle from onboarding to leaving
- Enhance and maintain relationships with external recruiting companies, universities and engineering schools, participate to the student trade fare
- Active participation to build up and promote the employer branding
- Handling the onboarding for new employee (welcome and training program, review meeting, following during the trial period)
- Responsible for the training, development and talent management system
- Ensure compliance with labour law and advices for legal HR matters
- University degree with Swiss federally accredited Brevet in Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years of successful experiences as a HR Specialist, ideally in an industrial area
- Good understanding of industrial field, comfortable in a technical, industrial and engineering environment
- Fluent in French and in English, German a plus
- Hands-on orientation with strong organization skills
- Inter-personal skills and sensitivities, sense of dialogue and open mind
We are an international company offering good social conditions and a great working environment and atmosphere.
Are you attracted by this opportunity? Please send your application to:
Let your talent join our
ambitions to shape our
Rue du Pré-Bouvier 25 - 1242 Satigny - Geneva firstname.lastname@example.org - www.secheron.com
common future !