The role of the Global Brand Manager (GBM) is to serve as business leader for their assigned product lines within Kep International’s Measurement and Control Business Unit. The role is a well-balanced classical and digital B2B marketing role. The GBM will help shape the strategy, the plan and fully execute it for their brands and projects. They will work alongside marketing and commercial colleagues as an individual contributor reporting to the Global Marketing Director. Our brands Setaram, Solex and KEP Nuclear are relevant to scientific and commercial activities across diverse industrial and academic sectors.
Leading or supporting the management of cross-functional teams and projects and building positive relationships across our multi-cultural business is an important part of the role. Active engagement and strategizing with our commercial leaders in our five international regions is critical to the success of the role and company.
We are a family-owned company in a period of exciting change and growth. The successful candidate has a real opportunity to make their mark, showcase their agility and harness prior experience and best practice. To see the difference that you make is a clear benefit as our lean management structure with a bias for action means that sound recommendations can be quickly adopted.
The Global Brand Manager will be based at our headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
· Help d evelop and communicate short and long term marketing strategy for assigned
· Author and execute marketing plans and content calendars for assigned product portfolio.
· Set, track and control KPIs for key marketing initiatives ahead of monthly management reviews, sharing learnings and reapplying success.
· Create, lead or support the leadership of commercialisation teams for successful project management and execution.
· Create and update marketing and sales tools with Adobe Creative Suite, including creating specific customer messaging and value propositions for target customer segments. Basic artwork and printing files can be prepared in-house by this role.
· Manage external creative and digital agencies if/as required.
· Use our marketing automation tool to create and execute emailing campaigns, landing pages etc.
· Work with Sales and Technical managers to gather and document relevant and actionable market, competitor and customer insights. Use meaningful insights to drive strategy.
· Support and monitor the Regions by sharing best practice, deploying information, tools and visual assets to drive brand and message consistency, and enable Regional marketing.
· Partner with Sales to ensure Sales teams, tradeshows and seminars have powerful and impactful customer engagement tools.
· Help support company CRM efforts for a powerful and qualified customer database for the benefit of Commercial teams, Marketing initiatives and total product lifecycle management.
· Update websites and social media accounts / activity as a primary or occasional support role.
· Collaborate with colleagues in our small but growing marketing team to share valuable information and know-how and to formulate and improve company processes and tools.
Desirable Skills and Traits:
· Bachelors degree in a relevant field
· Both B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred
· Proven track record of relevant classical and digital marketing responsibilities eg social media marketing, email marketing, website updates, content marketing and Google Analytics…
· Circa 3 -5 years of marketing experience including in a regional or global positiion preferred. A solid track record of excellent execution and project management.
· Proven ability to input into, or to lead, strategic and critical thinking, with an ROI mindset.
· Experienced working directly with marketing automation tools
· Balanced profile of analytical, strategic, commercial and creative skills. Ability to use design tools eg Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, WordPress, Illustrator to create / update marketing deliverables.
· E xcellent English (mandatory) and good French (preferred) oral, written and presentation skills.
· Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with Technical and Commercial functions and to simplify complex topics.
· Experience with scientific and/or capital equipment is an advantage.
· Available for occasional travel.
KEP International is specifically seeking new team members who are: